Here are some of the best personal finance and career articles from some of the best bloggers in the PF community:
- Free Money Finance analyzes six questions to ask in an interview to sell yourself.
- My Two Dollars explains how to have a no-spending weekend. I find that we spend the most money on the weekends, so I really liked this article.
- Consumerism Commentary asks what’s most important to you for health care reform. Health care reform is a hot debate in the country, and it’s important for you to understand what you want from health care reform.
- Wisebread has a great list of 26 green websites that help you save money. Make sure you bookmark this one for future reference!
- Man Vs Debt reveals 16 pieces of information identity thieves crave. If you’ve never checked out this blog, make sure you do! There are loads of great content on here!
- Money Smart Life did an interview with a financial planner who likes to blog. Also, check out Ben’s list of financial planners that write blogs.
Odds and Ends
Keep checking back for a new theme and a whole new approach to Money Crashers. We’re looking to build more of a community here, and we want to make the site more interactive. There are big changes in the works with this website, so stay tuned! If you have any suggestions or ideas for new content, please contact us or write a comment below.