Here are some of the best articles from around the personal finance community in the past week:
- Free Money Finance explains how to keep your day job AND invest in real estate.
- Consumerism Commentary asks if being frugal means missing out on life.
- The Simple Dollar has answers some good questions about the economy and how it affects you.
- The Lazy Man talks about his experience with signing up for the MLB cable package.
- Wise Bread tells youw how to save 54 cents per gallon of gas!
- Cash Money Life explains why paying your taxes with a credit card is a horrible idea.
This week I participated in the Festival of Frugality hosted by A Penny Saved.