Here is a list of some of my favorite articles from around the personal finance community this past week:
- Free Money Finance advises you to consider college debt carefully.
- Flexo from Consumerism Commentary talks about the the unintended consequences of rising food costs due to the mandated production of corn to produce ethanol.
- Lazy Man gets even lazier and asks you to invest his money for him.
- Two Wise Acres explains how to report taxable income and expense for real estate investments. Cash Money Life discusses the future of lending club.
- Moolanomy has 15 tips to avoid overspending for first time college students.
- Mrs. Micah tells how her husband bought and sent flowers for $30 in Italy.
Carnivals that I particpated in this past week: