Here are some great articles from fellow personal finance bloggers around the internet that I think you might find interesting:
- Free Money Finance discusses discouraging bad behavior with money for your kids.
- Smithee from Consumerism Commentary explains why he has no money.
- Military, Save money with these almost free vacations from the Lazy Man
- Gen X Finance suggest that higher food prices are good for us!
- Phillip from Wisebread has budgeting tips in a time of inflation.
- Cash Money Life has 9 tips for saving money on your next computer
Get a Free $25 Today!
Click here and sign up for Revolution Money Exchange, an alternative to Paypal, the company that doesn’t give a crap about its customers!
Welcome Google Searchers looking for information about your economic stimulus payment.
For those of you who found my site from a google search looking for information about your economic stimulus checks, I want to personally welcome you and ask you to consider becoming a regular reader. To become more familiar with what this site is about, read about my 11 principles.
Also, if you’d like to become a subscriber to my RSS feed to get my articles syndicated to your blog aggegator or email address, CLICK HERE.