Here are this week’s articles that I enjoyed the most. It always amazes me that the amount of great contents on personal finance blogs out there hasn’t been discovered by the masses yet. I know that it will. The amount of quality, free contents out there gives no excuse to those that continue to make poor financial decisions.
- Free Money Finance asks you if you get paid to volunteer?
- Flexo at Consumerism Commentary questions if a gas tax holiday or taxing oil companies will help the economy.
- Wisebread says you can help save the planet when you least expect it.
Broke Grad Student has six cool things Google can do
- Cash Money Life has the real cost of withdrawing money early from your retirement account.
- Mrs. Micah reminds us that every day is mother’s day!
Moolanomy has a great roadmap to better financial health.
If you are a well-established personal finance blogger and you would like to be added on my money crashers articles of the week, please Contact Me
UPDATE ON MONEY CRASHER’S FIRST PODCAST
I’ve teased you in the past, saying that I would start producing podcasts in 2008. Well, it’s May and I’m very close to posting my first podcast for your listening enjoyment. The topic of the podcast will be about the problems going on with the economic stimulus payments. So, stay tuned. I hope to have it uploaded sometime this week once we set up the feed and get it accessible straight from the site.