Here are some articles for you to check out from around the personal finance blogosphere. I’ve got to say that I think the personal finance bloggers are some of the most thought-provoking and intelligent bloggers out there! Make sure you check out these sites!
- Free Money Finance gives you his thoughts on the stock market for 2008.
- Flexo at Consumerism Commentary shows you how he evaluated and declined a possible rental property investment.
- The Lazy Man explains how him and his wife celebrate Valentine’s Day.
- Cash Money Life tells you why not to buy the Blu Ray DVD player just yet.
- Moolanomy asks whether students should pay for college or not?
- Wisebread gives you six horrible financial products you should avoid. I agree with all six of these! Stay AS FAR AWAY as you can from these horrible products.