It is always a healthy practice to set realistic goals for your life. The key is knowing is distinguishing between a realistic goal. My philosophy about goal setting is a little different than others. I don’t believe that an unaccomplished goal is a failure. The fact that you are even setting goals and thinking about the future is more than most people do. Set some goals that you know you will accomplish this year and set a few that will be tough to accomplish, but if you get focused enough, you may have some unexpected success.
My Financial Goals for 2007:
- Do not pay for anything with a credit card
- Pay off all of our credit card debt
- Get a part-time job to pay off debt
- Do two random acts of kindness for someone in need
- Save for an upgraded car
- Continue to save money in my 401k.
- Replace the window and sliding glass doors in my condominium.
What are your financial goals for 2007? Have you thought about them yet? Is there anything that you want to save for like a house or a car? If you have a minute, comment on this post with your financial goals for the year.