I recently wrote about an article discussing college planning and paying for your kid’s college education. This can become a heated debate. I completely agree with Ramsey’s stance on this subject. If your kids are young, you have a lot of time to plan for college. Why not start today?
Share This Article
Become a Money Crasher!
Join our community.
- High School Grads: Start College in Fall 2020 or Take a Gap Year?
- How to Tap into a Roth IRA for College Savings & Education
- Top 5 Money Mistakes You Should Avoid in College
- 529 College Savings Plan - Best Way to Save for Your Child’s College Education?
- 15 Creative Ways to Save & Pay for Your Kids’ College Education
- Should I Go to a Technical or Trade School Instead of a College? - Pros & Cons
Erik and his wife, Lindzee, live in Orlando, Florida with a baby boy on the way. Erik works as an account manager for a marketing company, and considers counseling friends, family and the readers of Money Crashers his personal ministry to others. Erik became passionate about personal finance and helping others make wise financial decisions after racking up over $20k in credit card and student loan debt within the first two years of college.
Next Up on
More than 1 in 10 millennials have fallen victim to ticket counterfeiting, according to a study by anti-counterfeiting outfit Aventus. You probably know someone...
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
See why 218,388 people subscribe to our newsletter.