Money Crashers is a popular personal finance website with 3 million monthly page views. We are looking for a talented tax expert to build out and update our tax content. As our tax writer, you’ll be in charge of writing comprehensive, engaging content specifically related to tax laws and advice. You must have tax credentials and qualifications that you can provide evidence of upon application.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Past experience in digital content with a strong writing background
- Professional tax credentials or qualifications
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and quickly shift focus as needed
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated and extremely detail-oriented with the ability to peruse official sites like irs.gov, treasury.gov, and sec.gov when necessary
- Strong knowledge of a wide spectrum of personal finance topics a plus
Competitive freelance rate with bonuses based on performance (i.e. traffic to the site). Writer can work remotely from home.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and motivated writer to gain significant exposure on a popular, established finance and lifestyle site with high growth potential.