There are quite a few critcs of this book, but I think that you need to understand the overall message of this book, regardless of the validity of the research done. Read my review of this book that was posted on my personal website.
Share This Article
Become a Money Crasher!
Join our community.
- Where to Donate Used Books - 10 Places to Start
- How to Save Money on Cheap Books - Read More While Spending Less
- New Amazon Kindle 3 Review - Is the Book Reader Worth the Money?
- Free eBooks Download Sites Online - 8 Ways To Get Cheap eBooks & Audio Books
- 4 Great Personal Finance Books to Help You Get Out of Debt
- 4 Great Books For Learning About Investing
Erik and his wife, Lindzee, live in Orlando, Florida with a baby boy on the way. Erik works as an account manager for a marketing company, and considers counseling friends, family and the readers of Money Crashers his personal ministry to others. Erik became passionate about personal finance and helping others make wise financial decisions after racking up over $20k in credit card and student loan debt within the first two years of college.
Next Up on
More than 1 in 10 millennials have fallen victim to ticket counterfeiting, according to a study by anti-counterfeiting outfit Aventus. You probably know someone...
How do you choose which stocks to buy? While many investors choose to simply buy index funds as an easy way to “invest in the market,” others aim to beat the market by picking individual stocks. That’s where stock screeners come in handy.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
See why 218,388 people subscribe to our newsletter.