I looked over the article from Kiplinger’s about the Five Best Money Books for Young People. I was pleasantly surprised to see five very quality books. I have not read all of them, but I have heard good things about the ones I haven’t read. You should definitely read, “Debt free by 30″ and “Saving For Retirement (Living Like a Pauper or Winning the Lottery)”.
I am big propronent of becoming well-read about something that you want to become a bigger part of your life. If you have decided to make better personal finance habits a part of your life, then I strongly believe that you need to start reading more about it.
Here are a few more books that I recommend for debt management, small business, career and investing:
- Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson
- The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
- Financial Peace by Dave Ramsey
- Guerilla Marketing by Jay Levinson
- 40 Days to the Work You Love by Dan Miller
- Debt Free Living by Larry Burkett
- Complete Financial Guide for Young Couples: A Lifetime Approach to Spending, Saving, and Investing by Larry Burkett
- The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas Stanley
Do you have any great financial, career, or small business books to recommend to other readers? Post it in a comment.