• Pingback: How to Compare the Best Credit Card Rewards Programs | My Blog()

  • Joethrifty

    Keep in mind that if you are a costco executive member you get 2% back from costco and 1% from amex for a total of 3%

  • Lorilu

    When you receive your cash back from American Express, you can exchange it for cash at your local Costco. Just sign it and give it to a cashier.

Back to top
mobile desktop