Huntington Bank blends the best features of a brick-and-mortar community bank with an online bank capable of serving account holders and borrowers. With a physical branch location spanning several states in the industrial Midwest and Ohio Valley regions — from West Virginia and western Pennsylvania through Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, and Michigan — Huntington Bank has tens of millions of people in its trade area and hundreds of millions more in its digital “footprint.”
Geographical reach isn’t the only reason to consider Huntington Bank. Huntington offers several different types of checking accounts and savings accounts, multiple certificate of deposit (CD) options for longer-term savers, and an array of credit products too, including a rewards credit card. And it boasts some consumer-friendly, value-added features like automated savings and early payday for qualifying recipients that some other banks lack.
If you’re looking to shake up the way you bank online or in person, Huntington Bank deserves consideration. Let’s take a closer look at its account options and other key features.
Key Account Types
Huntington Bank has three different consumer checking accounts, three consumer savings accounts, several CD options, and a variety of credit products and value-added features and capabilities.
1. Huntington Bank Asterisk-Free Checking®
Limited-Time Offer: $150 Account Opening Bonus With Qualifying Activities
Huntington Bank Asterisk-Free Checking® is a maintenance-fee-free checking account with no minimum deposit or balance requirements.
It’s a perfect first checking account that includes all the benefits seasoned Huntington Bank customers expect: tracking tools for day-to-day spending and financial goals (The Hub), 24-Hour Grace® (extra time to deposit funds to avoid an overdraft and return fee), online bill pay, and more.
- Minimum Deposit and Balance Requirements: Huntington Bank Asterisk-Free Checking does not require a minimum opening deposit or ongoing balance. It also has no fees for monthly maintenance.
- Account Opening Bonus: Open a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account between June 1, 2021, and Oct. 7, 2021, and earn $150 when you make cumulative new money deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening and keep your account open for a minimum of 90 days. You should receive the bonus in your new account within 14 days of completing these qualifying activities.
- Yield: None.
- Rewards and Incentives: For customers who have a Huntington checking account, Huntington Bank waives the fees and minimum balance requirements on its Premier Savings account (more on this shortly). Otherwise, the Premier Savings account has a $4 monthly maintenance fee with an average daily balance of $300.
2. Huntington Bank Huntington 5 Checking®
Limited-Time Offer: $200 Account Opening Bonus With Qualifying Activities
Huntington Bank Huntington 5 Checking® is an interest-bearing account with no minimum deposit to open.
Huntington 5 account holders with connected consumer accounts enjoy relationship benefits based on balances in all shared accounts, whether owned individually or jointly with someone else.
- Minimum Deposit and Balance Requirements: There’s no minimum deposit to open this account. To avoid the $5 monthly maintenance fee, maintain at least $5,000 in total relationship balances.1
- Account Opening Bonus: Open a Huntington 5 Checking account between June 1, 2021, and Oct. 7, 2021, and earn $200 when you make cumulative new money deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening and keep your account open for a minimum of 90 days. You should receive the bonus in your new account within 14 days of completing these qualifying activities.
- Yield: See disclosures for current yield information.
- Rewards and Incentives: Each statement period, Huntington Bank waives up to five non-Huntington ATM withdrawal fees and reimburses associated fees charged by another ATM owner.2 Plus, get 1.05% cash back on purchases made with your linked Voice Credit Card with Rewards.3
3. Huntington Bank Huntington 25 Checking®
Limited-Time Offer: $500 Account Opening Bonus With Qualifying Activities
Huntington Bank Huntington 25 Checking® is a super-generous checking account with free checks, unlimited ATM fee waivers at non-Huntington ATMs, and special relationship discount opportunities for qualifying Huntington mortgage, home equity, and investment clients.
- Minimum Deposit and Balance Requirements: To avoid the $25 monthly maintenance fee, maintain at least $25,000 in total relationship balances.1
- Account Opening Bonus: Open a Huntington 25 Checking® account between June 1, 2021, and Oct. 7, 2021, and earn $500 when you make cumulative new money deposits of at least $15,000 within 60 days of account opening and keep your account open for a minimum of 90 days. You should receive the bonus in your new account within 14 days of completing these qualifying activities.
- Yield: See disclosures for current yield information.
- Rewards and Incentives: Huntington 25 offers some great relationship benefits. The HELOC relationship discount delivers a 0.15% to 0.50% rate discount on a qualifying home equity line of credit plus an annual fee waiver.4 The mortgage relationship discount shaves up to 0.375% off portfolio loans or pricing discounts on saleable loans.5 And the investments relationship discount includes 100 commission-free online equity or exchange-traded fund (ETF) trades per year ($6.95 commission thereafter) through Huntington Financial Advisors®.6
4. Huntington Relationship Money Market Account
First-Year Yields Up to 0.06% APY
The Huntington Relationship Money Market Account delivers solid but not spectacular rates on balances above $25,000 and can handle balances well into the millions, making it a good savings vehicle for high net worth individuals. The promotional rate schedule is a nice teaser for new sign-ups, with choice rates going to customers with existing Huntington 5 Checking and Huntington 25 Checking accounts.
- Minimum Deposit and Balance Requirements: The minimum balance to avoid the $25 monthly maintenance fee is $25,000. There is no official minimum balance requirement, however.
- Account Opening Bonus: None.
- Yield: For new accounts, interest rates during the first 90 days range up to 0.06% APY on balances between $1 million and $100 million. Ongoing rates top out at 0.06% APY as well.
- Rewards and Incentives: This account is available as an IRA as well.
5. Huntington Relationship Savings Account
Avoid the Monthly Maintenance Fee With a Qualifying Huntington Checking Account or $2,500 Savings Balance
The Huntington Relationship Savings Account is designed for account holders able to bring at least $2,500 to the table or those who already have Huntington 5 or Huntington 25 checking accounts. If you don’t have either checking account, you’re free to open one and then open your Huntington Relationship Savings Account.
- Minimum Deposit and Balance Requirements: To avoid the $10 monthly maintenance fee, maintain at least $2,500 in your account or have a Huntington 5 or Huntington 25 checking account open and active.
- Account Opening Bonus: None.
- Yield: See disclosures for current yield information.
6. Huntington Premier Savings Account
No Monthly Maintenance Fee With a $300 Account Balance or Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Account
Although you wouldn’t know it by its name, the Huntington Premier Savings Account is an entry-level savings product made for lower-balance depositors able to keep at least $300 in reserve with Huntington Bank. Account holders who also have a Huntington Asterisk-Free checking account open get a waiver on the $4 monthly maintenance fee as well.
- Minimum Deposit and Balance Requirements: To avoid the $4 monthly maintenance fee, maintain at least $300 in your account or have a Huntington Asterisk-Free checking account active.
- Account Opening Bonus: None.
- Yield: See disclosures for current yield information.
7. Huntington Bank CDs
Huntington Bank offers short-, medium-, and long-term CDs ranging from one month to 72 months. CD rates (yields) range from 0.01% APY on the shortest-term products to 0.10% APY on the longer-term products.
8. The Voice Credit Card® from Huntington
The Voice Credit Card® from Huntington comes in two optional configurations. Choose the one that fits your needs and lifestyle best:
- Rewards Voice Credit Card: Earn 3x rewards points (3 points per $1 spent) on eligible purchases in the spending categories of your choosing. Choose from popular categories like gas stations, home improvement stores, restaurants, grocery stores, and more. Redeem for cash and other items at $0.01 per point.
- Lower Rate: Instead of rewards, get a 2% lower purchase APR on all purchases. There’s no penalty APR, so your rate won’t increase even if you make a late payment.
9. Huntington Bank Loan Products
Huntington Bank offers a wide variety of loan products, mostly for homeowners and home buyers. They include:
- Fixed rate and adjustable rate conventional mortgages
- Specialty mortgages, including FHA, VA, and USDA mortgage loans
- Home equity loans
- Home equity lines of credit (HELOC)
- HomeStyle renovation loans and construction loans
- Jumbo mortgages
- Personal loans
- Auto loans
Other Huntington Bank Products and Features
Some other Huntington Bank products and features deserve mention here. Most are designed to protect or enrich Huntington customers, helping them make the most out of their relationship with the bank.
- Standby CashSM. Standby Cash7 is a digital-only line of credit that you can pay back over three months and it’s absolutely free when you set up automatic payments. Otherwise, a 1% monthly interest charge — 12% Annual Percentage Yield (APR) — applies to all outstanding balances.
- 24-Hour Grace. This grace period feature gives all account holders 24 hours to avoid overdraft and return fees by depositing enough in their accounts to offset the negative balance.
- $50 Safety Zone.8 If you accidentally overdraw your account by $50 or less, you won’t be charged an overdraft fee.
- Money Scout. When enrolled, Money Scout9 is an automated savings feature that tallies up your recent expenditures, recent and expected inflows (income from paychecks and other sources), and pending expenses (such as scheduled bills) to find opportunities to save. When it detects a surplus balance ($5 to $50) in your checking account, it transfers that surplus to your savings account with no action required on your part.
- Early Pay.10 Qualifying account holders (those with qualifying employers or government benefits payers) can get paid up to two days early via direct deposit.
Huntington Bank has some key advantages for consumer account holders and borrowers, including an unusually wide range of checking and savings account options and multiple options to help customers avoid fees and save more.
- Wide Range of Account Types. Huntington Bank has three different consumer checking accounts, three different consumer savings accounts, more than a dozen CDs, and a host of credit options. There’s something for just about everyone here.
- Early Payday for Qualifying Customers. Qualifying Huntington Bank depositors get paid up to two days early when they set up direct deposit with a qualifying payer (employer or government benefits provider).
- Multiple Overdraft Protection and Grace Options. Between the $50 Safety Zone, 24-Hour Grace, and Standby Cash, Huntington Bank offers several informal ways to avoid overdraft and return fees.
- Automated Savings Through Money Scout. When enrolled, Money Scout is a handy automated savings feature that doesn’t even have to nudge you to save. It does the hard work of saving on your behalf, with no action required on your part.
- Consumer Credit Card With Two Distinct Configurations. The Voice Credit Card from Huntington comes in two distinct configurations: a rewards credit card option that’s right up there with the top cash-back credit cards on the market and a lower-APR product that’s ideal for people who carry balances from month to month.
Huntington Bank has some noteworthy drawbacks. With fees and minimums on most accounts, it’s not the most consumer-friendly bank around.
- Low Yields on Savings Accounts and CDs. Huntington Bank is not the place to go for industry-leading yields. In fact, the bank’s yields are downright anemic, topping out at about 0.03% APY on long-term CDs and 0.06% APY for money market accounts, regardless of balance or relationship status.
- Monthly Maintenance Fees on Most Accounts. Most Huntington Bank deposit accounts have monthly maintenance fees. It’s not too difficult to avoid these, but if you plan to carry a low balance or have only one account with Huntington, doing so could carry a monthly cost — unless you have Asterisk-Free Checking, which has no monthly maintenance fee or minimum balance requirement.
Huntington Bank is a full-service bank that blends the convenience of a pure online bank with the relationship-based model of a traditional community institution. Although its savings products don’t have the highest yields around and most of its accounts have some combination of maintenance fees (eligible for waivers with qualifying activities) or balance minimums, Huntington still has lots to offer U.S. consumers.
And if you aren’t sure Huntington Bank is right for you? Alternatives abound in the ever-changing, ever-expanding world of online banking. Look long enough and you’re sure to find a rewards checking account or high yield savings account that meets your needs.
To qualify for the $150 cash bonus, you are required to open a new, qualifying Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account during the promotional period between June 1, 2021 and October 7, 2021 and make cumulative new money deposits into the checking account of at least $1,000 or more within 60 days of account opening and keep your account open for 90 days.
To qualify for the $200 cash bonus, you are required to open a new, qualifying Huntington 5 Checking account during the promotional period between June 1, 2021 and October 7, 2021 and make cumulative new money deposits into the checking account of at least $1,000 or more within 60 days of account opening and keep your account open for 90 days.
To qualify for the $500 cash bonus, you are required to open a new, qualifying Huntington 25 Checking account during the promotional period between June 1, 2021 and October 7, 2021 and make cumulative new money deposits into the checking account of at least $15,000 or more within 60 days of account opening and keep your account open for 90 days.
If you opened an Asterisk-Free Checking account, your $150 bonus will be deposited into your new checking account within 14 days of meeting the above requirements. If you opened a Huntington 5 Checking account, your $200 bonus will be deposited into your new checking account within 14 days of meeting the above requirements. If you opened a Huntington 25 Checking account, your $500 bonus will be deposited into your new checking account within 14 days of meeting the above requirements. Your checking account must remain in open status to receive the bonus.
“New money” is defined as money that is not currently on deposit in any Huntington account (except maturing personal CDs).
This offer is only available to new personal checking customers. All existing Huntington checking customers, including those with any relationship (including ﬁduciary) to any other Huntington checking account, or those who closed a checking account within the last six months, are not eligible.
Transfers from another Huntington deposit account do not count as a deposit. This offer cannot be used in combination with any other consumer checking offer. For tax purposes, you will receive a Form 1099-INT from us for the cash bonus. Huntington reserves the right to limit an individual to one account-related gift incentive per rolling 12-month period across all deposit account relationships.
Asterisk-Free Checking®, Huntington 5 Checking®, and Huntington 25 Checking® are federally registered service marks of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated.
1 You can avoid the monthly checking maintenance fee for any statement period for either Huntington 5 or Huntington 25 checking account when you keep a total relationship balance of at least $25,000 for Huntington 25 or $5,000 for Huntington 5 in eligible deposits held directly with us or investments made through our affiliate, The Huntington Investment Company. Eligible deposits are this account and any other checking, money market, savings, certificate of deposit (CD), and individual retirement accounts (IRA) owned by you or jointly with someone else. Eligible investments are those in your name which The Huntington Investment Company reports to our deposit system for inclusion in the total relationship balance, and generally include investments (both IRA and non-IRA) held in brokerage accounts and certain direct investments in mutual funds and annuities, as well as retail life insurance products. We figure the total relationship balance each month by adding the qualifying balances, as we determine them, for all of your eligible accounts to the average daily balance of this checking account for the monthly statement period.
2 With Huntington 25 we’ll waive all & with Huntington 5 your first 5 non-Huntington ATM cash withdrawal fees per statement cycle at any ATM worldwide. We’ll also reimburse you for withdrawal fees on the same transactions charged by the owner of a non-Huntington ATM. You will be responsible for any additional fees charged by the owner of a non-Huntington ATM as well as any international transaction or other fees charged by the network.
3You may qualify for a Bonus on points earned on your Voice Credit Card when you have a linked consumer Huntington 25 or Huntington 5 Checking account. You must have chosen the Rewards option on your Voice Credit Card and maintain the consumer deposit account to qualify. If you choose the Rewards option and you also open a Huntington 25 Checking account, you will get a 25% bonus. If you open a Huntington 5 Checking account, you will get a 5% bonus. You must maintain your Huntington 25 or 5 Checking account and your Huntington Voice Credit Card to continue to qualify for the Rewards bonus. After your accounts are linked, the bonus is calculated on the single points earned for each transaction and is not calculated on any bonus points, including any bonus points earned in the 3X Rewards category. Please review your Rewards terms and conditions for more information.
4 The Home Equity Line of Credit Relationship Discount (“Rate Discount”) consists of preferred Annual Percentage Rates and related preferred variable rate margins applied to your Home Equity Line of Credit (which is also referred to as a personal credit line or “PCL”). To be eligible for the Rate Discount, you must have or open a Huntington 25 Checking or Private Client Account (either account is a “qualifying checking account”) and have at least $25,000 in qualifying relationship balances (“qualifying balances”). Qualifying balances include your money that is on deposit in all of your Huntington consumer deposit accounts (checking, money market, savings, certificate of deposit (CDs), and individual retirement accounts (IRAs)), owned by you or jointly with someone else; and, all Huntington Consumer investments (IRA and non-IRA) held in brokerage, trust, or managed money accounts. Other eligible accounts include existing annuities with a cash value account balance opened by The Huntington Investment Company, but annuity accounts opened on or after the HELOC application date and retail life insurance products are excluded from the HELOC qualifying balances. Investment, trust and annuity account balances will be assessed based on their respective balances that are periodically reported to Huntington systems by a variety of third-party sources. Your specific Rate Discount will depend on the total amount of qualifying balances that correspond to our balance requirement discount rate tier grid. Ask a banker for details. If you do qualify for the Rate Discount, you will then also qualify for an Annual Fee Waiver ($60) during the first year your HELOC is open and during the subsequent years over the PCL Draw and Repayment Periods, as applicable, that you maintain your qualifying checking account. We will continue to waive your Annual Fee as long as you continue to maintain your qualifying checking account in good standing with us. If, at any point during the PCL Draw Period or Repayment Period (“Period(s)”), you close your checking account or the account is closed by us for any reason, your Annual Fee may be reinstated for the following year and for each subsequent year during those Periods, as applicable. Rate Discount eligibility is subject to account and balance validation when Huntington prepares your PCL agreement for your signature. Huntington HELOC is subject to credit application and approval. The Rate Discount and Annual Fee Waiver apply only to a new HELOC which is defined as one to a customer without an existing Huntington HELOC on the subject property within the last 180 days of closing on the new one. APRs range from 2.96% to 17.24%. Rates on the HELOC are variable based on Prime plus or minus a margin and can change monthly but will never be higher than 18.00% APR. The margin is based on your home’s loan-to-value ratio, lien position, owner occupancy status, applicant’s credit history, and the amount of the credit line. “Prime” and “Prime Rate” mean the “Bank Prime Loan” rate published by the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System in its statistical release H.15 (510) entitled “Selected Interest Rates.” Use of the word “Prime” does not mean that the rate is the best or lowest rate offered by any lender. Current Prime Rate is 3.25% APR as of May 18, 2021. Rates may change at any time. Borrower-paid title insurance may be required on loan amounts greater than $750,000. Mail-away Fees, which also include a notary fee, range from $125 to $300 and will apply when closing is facilitated by a third party on Huntington’s behalf. In this instance, a $25 courier fee will also apply. Insurance must be carried on the real property securing the account, and flood insurance is required on buildings located in a special flood hazard area. There is a Draw Period for 10 years after the account is opened during which advances and purchases may be made, and during which reductions to principal are not required (unless credit limit has been exceeded), followed by a 20-year Repayment Period during which the minimum monthly payments amortize the outstanding balance on the line at the end of the Draw Period. Making only the minimum payment during the first 10 years will not reduce the principal balance on the account.
5 Mortgage Insurance may be required for loans that have a less than 20% down payment which will increase the APR and result in a higher loan payment. Interest rates and fees are subject to change without notice. Huntington’s mortgage division offers many different mortgage products; your APR may vary depending on the product for which you apply. All loans are subject to loan application and credit approval and receipt of a property appraisal demonstrating sufficient value. Mortgage Relationship Discounts vary based on the (1) type of mortgage product the customer has applied for, and (2) the customer’s Mortgage Relationship Balance held in any eligible account, which include all Huntington consumer deposit accounts (checking, money market, savings, certificates of deposit (CDs), and individual retirement accounts (IRAs) owned by you or jointly with someone else), and all Huntington consumer investments (IRA and non-IRA) held in brokerages, trusts, or managed money accounts. Eligible accounts also include existing annuities with a cash value account balance opened by The Huntington Investment Company, but annuity accounts opened on or after the mortgage loan application date and retail life insurance products are excluded from the Mortgage Relationship Balance. Investment, trust and annuity account balances will be assessed based on the account balances that are periodically reported to Huntington systems by a variety of third party sources. Other requirements include an open Huntington 25 or Private Client Account checking account and a signed agreement at the time of closing for Huntington to automatically draw monthly mortgage payments from any Huntington checking account. The Mortgage Relationship Balance amount(s) must be held by Huntington at least one (1) business day prior to the issuance of the final Mortgage Closing Disclosure prior to the loan closing in order to receive this benefit, and is assessed net of any funds needed for down payment on the mortgage transaction. Huntington’s Mortgage Relationship Discounts are subject to change without notice. Program eligibility is subject to account and balance validation.
6 Huntington Financial Advisors® is a service mark and trade name under which The Huntington Investment Company offers securities and insurance products and services. The Huntington Investment Company is a registered broker-dealer, member FINRA and SIPC, and a registered investment adviser with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The Huntington Investment Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated. Huntington Financial Advisors® is a federally registered service mark of Huntington Bancshares Incorporated.
7Subject to terms and conditions and other account agreements. Available through online banking or the Huntington Mobile app to individuals with an active consumer checking account open at least three months with consistent monthly deposit activity of $750 or more. Other eligibility requirements apply. Amount available through Standby Cash is subject to change based on changes to customer eligibility, including checking and deposit activity, overdrafts, and daily balances. A 1% monthly interest charge (12% APR) will be added to outstanding balances if automatic payments are not scheduled. If 100% of the approved credit line is drawn three months in a row, Standby Cash will be suspended until it’s paid to a zero balance. When any of your Huntington deposit accounts are in an overdraft status for more than one day, your Standby Cash line will be suspended until they are no longer negative. Business checking accounts are not eligible for Standby Cash.
8Your account will be automatically closed if it remains negative in any amount for 60 days. including if your account is overdrawn within our $50 Safety Zone. Learn more at huntington.com/Grace and huntington.com/SafetyZone.
9Money Scout automatically schedules transfers from your selected checking account and credits your selected savings account. A money market account (MMA) cannot be a selected savings account for use with Money Scout. A scheduled transfer may be canceled before midnight ET on the day it is scheduled. Transfer amounts and frequency may vary and will reduce the money available in your account to cover other transactions. You are responsible for ensuring your account has sufficient funds. You may be charged overdraft fees if your account falls below $0. Subject to eligibility, terms and conditions, and other account agreements.
10You may receive a direct deposit up to two days early with Early Pay if 1) you have a checking account with us, 2) a recurring qualifying direct deposit, and 3) provide us a valid email address. It is at our discretion to identify which recurring direct deposits are eligible for Early Pay and it may take up to 90 days to identify those deposits that qualify. We cannot guarantee that you will receive the Early Pay service due to unanticipated circumstances. Early Pay is automatic and there is no fee. You can opt out of the Early Pay service at any time, by contacting a branch or calling our service center at (800) 480-2265 and asking to have Early Pay removed. For more information, please see a Consumer Deposit Account agreement, or contact a branch. Learn more at huntington.com/EarlyPay. Receive recurring qualifying direct deposits up to two days early at no charge. Some direct deposit types are not eligible.
Investment, Insurance and Trust products are: NOT A DEPOSIT • NOT FDIC INSURED • NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK • NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY • MAY LOSE VALUE
Registered investment representatives with Huntington Financial Advisors® can help provide planning insight for your finances.
Offer terms and conditions: All Huntington Financial Advisors® (“HFA”) customers with an open Huntington 25 Checking® account or Private Client Account (“PCA”) through our affiliate, The Huntington National Bank (“Bank”), with a signed E-Delivery Agreement for their brokerage accounts are eligible for 100 commission-free online equity and/or exchange-traded fund (ETF) trades per year, with $6.95 commission per online equity and/or ETF trades thereafter.
The commission-free online equity and ETF trades will be available approximately one week after you meet with a Huntington Financial Advisor to set up an online account. Consistent with the terms of your brokerage account agreement, brokerage accounts are subject to other regulatory, exchange, and account level fees as detailed in HFA’s Brokerage Fee and
Commission Schedule. Sales are subject to a regulatory transaction fee of between $0.02 and $0.03 per $1,000 of principal. This appears on your trade confirmations as the Activity Assessment Fee, when applicable.
Your Total Relationship Balance includes consumer deposits held directly with the Bank or investments made through us. Eligible consumer deposits include any checking, money market, savings, certificates of deposit (CD), and individual retirement accounts (“IRAs”) owned by you. Eligible investments are those in your name that HFA reports to the Bank for inclusion in the Total Relationship Balance and generally include investment balances (both IRA and non-IRA) held in brokerage, advisory, or annuity accounts. Investment balances are reflective of the balances provided to Huntington by a variety of third-party sources including, but not limited to, National Financial Services, Fidelity Information Services, various annuity insurance carriers, and other investment providers.
This discounted commission offer applies only to eligible equities and ETFs available through the Wealthscape Investor online platform. The number of year-to-date commission-free online equity and/or ETF trades will be measured across all accounts where you have been identified as an owner. You will be eligible for an additional 100 commission-free online equity and/or
ETF trades each new calendar year effective January 1st as long as you maintain the enrollment requirements. Customers who close their Huntington 25 Checking or Private Client Account will lose any remaining commission-free online equity and/or ETF trades and will be migrated to HFA’s standard commission pricing schedule of $19.99 per online trade. No credits will be given for unexecuted trades.
HFA reserves the right to change the offer terms or terminate the offer at any time. This offer is limited to one per customer. You may only enroll for this offer one time per calendar year. This offer only applies to brokerage accounts. This offer is not transferable, saleable, or valid in conjunction with any other offer and is available to U.S. residents only. Market data and security price quotations may be represented on either a real-time or delayed basis (by at least 15 minutes) as indicated through the Wealthscape Investor online platform.
Restrictions apply: the discounted trade commissions do not apply to large block purchases exceeding 10,000 shares that require special handling, restricted stock transactions, or purchases exceeding $100,000. All advisor and Client Services-assisted trades are subject to full standard commission charges. You should review HFA’s Brokerage Fee and Commission
Schedule for full fee and commission details. If a trade order placed via the Wealthscape Investor online platform is executed over multiple days, each day’s executions for that order will be counted separately and applied against the remaining available commission-free online equity and/or ETF trades available that year.