At Money Crashers, we’re serious about setting goals and accomplishing those goals. If you set goals for your money with regards to eliminating debt, saving money, organizing your finances, and preparing for retirement, you’ll find yourself a much wealthier person in the future. Not only do we want to help you set goals for 2010, we want to help you accomplish those goals, because setting goals doesn’t mean jack if you don’t make progress to accomplishing them. That’s one reason we put together one of the largest giveaways ever in the personal finance blogger community. We’re also committed to pointing you in the right direction to resources that can help you track your progress to accomplish your goals.
Links To Articles For Web Apps
- 6 Cool Sites To Help You Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions from MakeUseOf.com
- Tools For Storing and Tracking Your Goals from MakeUseOf.com
- LifeHacker’s Tools To Keep and Track Your New Year’s Goals
- Here’s 47 Ways CopyBlogger Can Help You Keep Your New Year’s Resolution
Links To Articles For Mobile Apps
- Mashable revealed 10 iPhone Apps That Can Help You Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions
- Appilicious Is Helping You Jump Start Your New Year’s Resolutions
- Blackberry Apps that Will Help You Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions from Berry Review
- Here’s a list of iPhone, Android, and Blackberry apps to help you keep your New Year’s Resolutions.
So now you’ve got no excuses for not reaching your New Year’s goals/resolutions! If you have any more websites or apps to share, we want to hear them!